This is the place where most studio recording is done. It's suitable for VO, ADR and Foley recording. In special cases, it can be adapted for simple music recording.
- Choice of various foley surfaces, props, shoes, fibres and other weird stuff,
- Choice of various microphones (Sennheiser, Schoeps, DPA, Neumann, Sanken, Countryman, Rode, Audio-Technica, Beyerdynamic, Shure…)
This is the place for creating pre-mixes and final mix for various master formats, as well as multi-channel recording.
- ProTools HDX system with ProControl extended console,
- Dynaudio BM15A 5.1 monitoring system,
- TC system 6000,
- Tube Tech MEC-1A,
- Tube Tech SMC-2B,
- Dolby 363 NR system,
- Full-screen video projection,
- Dual Mac-based platform.
This is the place for sound editing, but also for simple music recording and MIDI programming.
- ProTools HD system with DIGI 002
- Adam A7 2.0 monitoring system
- loads of other software and plug-ins
- loads of musical hardware
- PC platform
This is the place where we edit sound, pre-mix stems, design and pre-mix custom sound effects, and execute multi-channel recording.
- ProTools HD3 Accell system with Focusrite Control 24 console
- Blue Sky System One 5.1 monitoring system
- Mac-based platform
- Full-screen video projection